P.S.- N.J. made us our beaded bracelets that we love so much. I haven't taken mine off in weeks and they have held up to lots of swimming and sun. You can learn to make your own here.
* I ran 13.1 miles under my goal time.
* I photographed a gorgeous wedding.
* I walked "home" on the island by myself at midnight feeling perfectly safe.
* I smiled at the Big Dipper above me.
* I swam in my favorite pool.
* I drank beer for breakfast.
* I quit drinking coffee.
* I slept in a twin bed next to my dear friend in her twin bed, and felt like a kid at summer camp.
* I ate too many hamburgers.
* I missed my husband.
* I helped find crayfish claws, for my daughters "collection". (A collection that did not make it home with us.)
* I danced in the Grand Hotel ballroom.
* I bowled at the coolest bowling alley.
* I watched my boy jump off the diving board into the lake for the first time.