I collect Ferris Wheels and cotton candy and save them for winter days...
More here. xoxoxo
P.S. More Paris in the Springtime is here...
1. Realizing it's been 6 years since I opened my Etsy shop.
2. The sale! 25% off all orders on my website or the shop with the code: NEWYEAR25 (through 1/22/12)
3. There are just a few sale priced calendars left!
4. Seeing my little Eiffel Tower print in Victoria's West Elm photo shoot...
5. Spring-like weather.
6. 3200 Facebook fans
7. New posts on Handmade Ryan Gosling.
I have to admit I was nervous scheduling an outdoor senior portrait session so late into the fall. Michigan weather can be unpredictable at best. But, as you can see there was nothing to worry about. The sunshine was lovely and dappled, with a glow that only comes very late in the year. And my model was stunning! Miss K. grew up in the city and I gave her the option of a more urban shoot. But, I am glad she chose this location instead. It really shows her beautiful, warm personality. Cheers to your upcoming graduation, Miss K. I can't wait to see where you end up next!