This week I:
* Tried to chase down my boy's summer day curls, only to be met with the blur of him running to play.
* Ate R.J's delicious homemade onion rings.
*Was thankful for the rain.
* Wished on 12 shooting stars.
* Got used to the fact that as long as my daughter is around... there will be toads too. (One day they caught 19.)
*Did not have to wear a jacket, ever... a first for our chilly summer.
* Bought a fun, plastic, toy camera.
* Made a plan to use it.... stay tuned.
Hope you have a lovely weekend! xoxo- A.
Posted by Alicia at 3:32 PM